Sometimes it is high time to take a refreshing mental bubble bath. Take a break. Do nothing to achieve a goal.
It occurred to me to call that a “mental bubble bath.”
- Take an actual bubble bath.
- Light a fire in the fireplace.
- Listen to music.
- Sit on the couch with your spouse or a friend.
- Talk about nothing in particular.
- Read a book or listen to one.
- Meditate if you are in the mood for it.
You deserve it! You pushed yourself hard.
It is high time to put the to-do lists and calendars to the side, even if it is just for an hour or two. Permit yourself to do NOTHING (that is hard for me, to be quite honest).
If you can’t set aside thoughts of your work, think of it from the perspective of being proud. Celebrate all you have achieved. Take a moment to see how far you have come. Tomorrow, you can look at what is next and how far you still want to go. But today – none of that. Today, rest, celebrate, and BE!
- Is it high time for a mental bubble bath?
- Join me, and let’s do it together today.
P.S.: I appreciate you commenting and sharing this with others. Thank you!