As a famous German saying goes, “Man muss die Feste feiern wie sie fallen.” This phrase translates to “One must celebrate the celebrations as they fall.” I believe in this philosophy!
This Week We Have A Reason To Celebrate
This coming Thursday, March 10, I will reach my halfway point on my journey to write for a year. I will have written 183 Brilliance Nuggets by then. And you will have read some of them. Some of you read them daily.
Thank you all! I could not have done this without you. And there is so much more to come.
There are several answers:
- First off, why not?
- I encourage you to celebrate your progress!
- You are such an integral part of this journey! Of course, we must celebrate!
- Furthermore, let’s embrace all that life has to offer and enjoy each other’s company!
- If you join the in-person celebration, there will be beer, brats, and more!
Where? Flower Mound, TX, and Zoom. The Zoom time will be set once I know who wants to join in.
- If you are in the DFW area, I invite you for an evening gettogether at my house in Flower Mound, Texas.
- I will set up a 30-minute Zoom session for those who want to celebrate and talk about things on your mind for those not in the area.
Who wants to celebrate?!? 🙂
Please send me a comment, and I will share details with you!
P.S.: I appreciate you commenting and sharing this Brilliance Nugget with others. Thank you!