What do you do when
- You have promised to write a Brilliance Nugget for 365 days.
- You have lived up to your promise for 281 days so far;
- Your day went crazy (I could mention an unexpected four hours at FedEx to produce Graduation Certificates that fit the frame I’d picked out?! – that is a different story!)
- You didn’t have any nuggets written ahead of time, and
- A dear friend invites you to a much-needed night out?
I will not break my promise to you.
I will at least say hello.
Integrity is important! A little break, once in a while, is, too.
We can have both. I hope this nugget is proof of that!
Big hugs, Y’all! Happy Friday night!
What do you do in a situation like this?
P.S.: I appreciate you commenting and sharing this Brilliance Nugget with others. Thank you!