Many businesses could serve a whole host of clients or customers. Consulting, coaching, and training, software and IT companies, engineering, architecture, high-tech companies, marketing… to name only a few sectors; they all deal with the same question: Whom do you focus on serving? Are you working in your sweet spot or not?
If your service or product is not inherently focused on a particular niche, then what? How do you establish your focus for branding and marketing your business?
Consider these questions:
- Who needs you most (and can pay you)?
- Who is the ideal client with whom you want to work?
- What “juices” you? What does it look like to work in your sweet spot, your “happy place”?
I invite you: Think about it. Jot some thoughts down.
Tomorrow, you will see what I came up with for Brilliance Mining™. 🙂
- Who is in your sweet spot?
- What energizes you to jump out of bed?
P.S.: I appreciate you commenting and sharing this with others. Thank you!