Did you see the Challenge Day I announced yesterday? It starts today and is quite simple: Implement one idea, small or large, today. Do that for seven days. Write down what you did and let me know.
I will raffle off three prizes as an additional incentive for you to participate – although you will see the benefits of quick implementation of your ideas, and that is the biggest reward!
Here are some quick ideas to inspire you:
- Read a book you have been meaning to read
- Apologize to someone
- Express your thanks to someone
- Ask someone for forgiveness (that someone might even be you)
- Resurrect a project you dropped – but it is important to you (taking even one little step counts!)
- Give someone a hug and tell them you love them
- Do one little home improvement project
- Meditate for 5 minutes (as simple as closing your eyes and focusing on your breath)
- Sit down and do NOTHING and be content
- Think of an idea you have had for a while but have not acted on yet – take one little step to implement it
I am taking on my own challenge, and I’m doing it with you today. Here’s what I did today:
Which idea are you implementing today?
P.S.: I appreciate you commenting and sharing this with others. Thank you!