In this nugget, let’s explore this question: What is the best timing for beginning to do Brilliance Mining?
Hello, Dr. Stephie here. Today’s question is: What is the best timing for beginning to do Brilliance Mining?
This means when is it time to begin figuring out what really is in my brain? Knowledge and wisdom that might be worthwhile to pull out of my brain and put into some sort of system to make the intangible tangible. Such that it becomes sharable, transferable, and even immortal.
What Is The Best Timing For That?
Commonly, what I hear is:
- ”That sounds like a great idea.”
- Some begin right away.
- Many others say, ”I’ll do that later. I don’t have time right now”.
It Hit Me…
I get it. We’re all busy. However, I wanted to lay to your heart an awe-ha that I had recently. That is: The longer you wait, the harder it will be – for at least two reasons:
- One is that you’ll be wiser and wiser, and there will be more and more to extract.
- The other part is that you will be less aware of all the brilliance you have because more of your knowledge will slip from stage three of your growth (where you’re aware of what you have learned) into stage four (which is where you’re subconsciously competent).
To put it into a mining analogy, it is like this: When you think of your brilliance like diamonds in a mine, and you begin to mine them, there are diamonds that are laying on the surface where they are easy to pick up. Those are diamonds of brilliance in stage 3; you can access them. However, as time goes on, more and more of them are going to be in stage four. That means, that you have to dig them out. They’re going to be in the ground, and some of them will be buried at an increasingly deeper depth. Thus, it takes more extraction; more effort to get at them.
What Is The Best Timing For Brilliance Mining? – Two Tips
Tip 1: Write Down One Short Bullet
But if you don’t have time – or you don’t think you have time -, then I invite you to do just this one little thing. Each day, write down one little bullet of something that comes to your mind. It is something where you go: ”Hmm. You know, this is a worthwhile thought to capture.”
Tip 2: Capture Training You Are Doing Already
The second tip I can give you is when you have a naturally occurring opportunity where you are sharing your brilliance with somebody else, record it in some form or fashion. Whether you capture it on video or audio or have the trainee write it down, … either way, make sure to capture it!
What this means is that the sooner you begin with Brilliance Mining, the better off you will be.
- You will be better prepared to pass on your unique combination of knowledge, expertise, and wisdom.
- With that, you will be in a better position to make a greater impact now and long into the future.
- Which of these two tips will be put into motion?
- When? 🙂
P.S.: I appreciate you commenting and sharing this Treasure Tuesday with others. Thank you!