Happy New Year! This Treasure Tuesday features a special guest (our 14-year-old son Dylan). Together, we ponder the question: What does it take to fulfill your resolutions?
Key points are:
- A true resolution is something you are RESOLVED to do – it is not wishful thinking.
- Resolutions must be supported by habits and systems that support their fulfillment (because at least 90% of what humans do daily is done out of habit).
- We invite you to ask yourself:
- “What am I truly resolved to do?”
- “Do I NEED to scale my business this year? If so, why is it a need rather than a mere wish for me?”
- “Which habit/s and systems do I need to support your resolution or goal?” (more on that in the next Treasure Tuesday)
P.S.: I appreciate you commenting and sharing this with others. Thank you!