In this Treasure Tuesday, I am sharing an app I recently discovered, Ultiself. I love it – and you might, too.
How It Works
Ultiself is an app that can be tremendously helpful in forming new habits.
- Create (or prick from their menu) habits you want to adopt. Tip: Don’t pick too many all at once.
- Set how often you want to execute each habit, such as 1x per day, 5 days per week.
- Track the habit/s in the app. Each time you do the habit, you click the appropriate tracker button in the app. This gives you a dopamine boost, reinforcing your efforts to turn this activity into an increasingly strong habit.
By the way, Ultiself comes in a free version and a paid version. The paid version comes with some AI-driven features (which I have not used so far because I’m pretty clear on which habits will improve my life). The paid version also allows you to track more than ten habits. For most people, reinforcing ten habits at once is quite enough (or more than enough).
- Will you take look at Ultiself and try it?
- Which habit/s do you want to put in there to track and get better at?
P.S.: I appreciate you commenting and sharing this Treasure Tuesday with others. Thank you!